Seller Return Policy
When you shop on Furnizz, you can purchase items sold directly by Furnizz or by third-party sellers who list their products for sale on our marketplace. When you order from a seller that fulfills and ships its own inventory (also called a third party seller), your return is sent back to the seller instead of Furnizz. Seller returns policies may vary. You can view the return policy of the seller before you purchase an item by viewing the Return Policy section of the product page. Most of our sellers apply our Standard Return Policy on their products.
Furnizz Standard Return Policy
You can return your item(s) within 30 days of your delivery with the following conditions;
- Your item must be in its original unused condition to be returned, unless there is a manufacturer defect.
- You must return the item in its original box with all accessories and parts included.
- It's customer's obligation to pay for all return shipment and delivery expenses.
- All return items are subject to inspection against any damages -including shipping damages- and approval upon arrival at the return warehouse.
- All return items are subject to 15% restocking fee which will be deducted from customer's refund. We also do not refund the original shipping and handling (including inside delivery and assembly fee) that you may have paid on the order.
- Return policy applies the same to all exchange requests.
- Merchandise that has been damaged, used, worn, washed, or altered,
- Items you have already assembled.
- Products with missing original box, parts or accessories,
- Clearance items,
- Custom / special ordered products,
- Products which are marked as "Non-Returnable" (clearly indicated on the sale page before placing your order),
will not be accepted for return.
How to Return your Order
In order to return your product; please contact your seller and they will provide you an email with further instructions and return address.